I graduated university in Australia and went overseas to work in the offshore oil and gas sector on and off over the next 18 years. I have also worked onshore: well logging, casino croupier, air-force officer training and general labouring. Australia, Singapore and Dubai have been called home and I am currently travelling the world.
It is fair to say that my eagerness to see around that next corner is probably due to the wandering spirit inside me.
Lars’ 8 Random Things ‘About Me’
1. Proud Australian calling the world my home
2. Keeping fit is essential for me…. healthy body = healthy mind
3. I prefer to live outside my comfort zone – it’s a lot more fun!
4. If I had to make a choice to live within the hustle and bustle of city life or live a quiet existence elsewhere – I’d go for quiet every time
5. I am an animal lover, especially dogs
6. Every place has a story to tell and I enjoy finding out what that story is
7. Favourite quote: “Travelling is about finding those things you never knew you were looking for.”
8. I get to share this adventure with my one true love, Michelle