I have always had a passion for learning and for new experiences – even if it pushed me out of my comfort zone. As a result, I gained a few university degrees. These include Law, Corporate Governance, a Forensic Science Post Graduate and a Teaching Degree.
Now I’m a little older I’m not so obsessed with gaining qualifications! Although, I did just complete a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification just before we left to travel – I thought it might just come in handy.
My passion is teaching but my career has been just as varied as my qualifications. I have worked in Business and Legal Management, Human Resources and managed Veterinary Practices. However, the most long-term and the one that satisfied me the most was Primary School Teaching.
As a teacher, I loved the constant challenge of finding ways to inspire and motivate the little minds in my care and giving them the tools to reach their potential. Of course, travelling is now quenching my thirst for knowledge and satisfying my desire for new experiences. What’s more, I can still inspire and motivate others through our blog.
8 Random Things about Me
- Dark chocolate is my
- I have three gorgeous sons who I am extremely proud of – even though their life ambition seems to be constantly laughing at me (I’m really not that funny! )
- Being out in nature makes me feel vibrant and alive
- I believe that a positive, growth mindset is one of the best tools to have in life
- I am with a man who I love deeply and who loves me unconditionally
- I love all animals – particularly baby animals!
- I am absolutely happy in myself… most of the time ( I am human after all!).
- Geocaching is my new hobby – it sounds nerdy but it really is fun!
I really hope you enjoy our posts and that somehow they resonate with you.
We love to hear from you about any of your life-journeys. Whether that’s inspirational travel journeys or your journey in life – sharing your story may inspire someone else out there.
Remember, whatever you do …
“Keep Satisfying your soul”