I have always had a passion for learning and for new experiences.
I graduated with a Law degree but went on to further study, qualifying as a teacher. I loved teaching, but the world was always calling.
Travel now quenches my thirst for knowledge, and through our travel blog, we can help others with their own travels.
Our travel adventure is my new passion, along with developing this Travel Blog and I’m also planning on writing some books. It’s something I’ve always dreamt of doing and now, fate has gently guided me to make it a reality.
8 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
- Dark chocolate is my weakness
- I have three gorgeous sons who I am extremely proud of – even though their life ambition seems to be constantly laughing at me (I’m really not that funny! )
- Being out in nature makes me feel vibrant and alive
- I believe that a positive, growth mindset is one of the best tools to have in life
- I am married to a man who I love deeply and who loves me unconditionally
- I love animals – and can become particularly besotted with baby ones.
- I am very happy in myself… most of the time ( I am human after all!).
- I really enjoy playing with paints and creating a mess of colours on a page – though this has morphed into me playing with our photos and getting creative with photoshop. It’s not practical to carry paints around the world with us;)
I hope you enjoy our travel posts and that we inspire you to set off on your own travel adventure or to do whatever it is that you love to do… now, not one day.