Owner and Data Controller
ABN: 383 415 791 34
Like many other websites, lifejourney4two.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site, usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Our Advertising Partners
- Commission Junction
You may consult this listing to find some of the privacy policies listed here.
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology in their respective advertisements and links that appear on lifejourney4two.com and are sent directly to your browser.
lifejourney4two.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. lifejourney4two.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
If a parent or guardian believes that lifejourney4two.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
lifejourney4two.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to compensate us by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We only recommend products that we believe in.
Opinions expressed on this website are those of lifejourney4two.com, and not of the companies listed above. The information on this website has not been reviewed or endorsed by the companies listed above. However, lifejourney4two.com may be compensated by the companies listed above through their affiliate programs.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Content performance and features testing (A/B testing)
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Handling payments
- Heat mapping and session recording
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Platform services and hosting
- SPAM protection
- Tag Management
- Traffic optimization and distribution
The Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following, to the extent permitted by law:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if the Owner is processing Data, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transmit it to another controller without any hindrance.
- Lodge a complaint. Users can bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.