Why Choose World Nomads?
Travel insurance that's simple & flexible
You can buy and claim online, even after you've left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from over 130 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads.com?
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what's important for travellers from over 130 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don't, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you're already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
We Recommend taking Note of the Following:
- World Nomad has two plans – Standard and Explorer.
- If you will be hiring a vehicle overseas – only the Explorer Plan covers rental vehicle insurance excess
- If you have bikes (eg on back of motorhome or camper) they are not covered under either plan as personal belongings – so you would need to insure separately.
- There are individual limits on baggage and personal items. You can pay extra and specify certain items but the cap is still relatively low if you have expensive camera equipment. We insure our camera equipment and accessories separately with Photography Insurance.
For more information as to why you will want to get travel insurance check out these posts:
This page contains affiliate links. This means that we may earn a small commission from purchases you make through our links, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting us. For more info, read our Disclosure Policy.